Homemade Veggie Pizza
When I first started eating healthier and changing my lifestyle, I knew Ryan wasn't going to be compeletely on board. I mean, he's obsessed with Taco Bell. So I had to figure out how to make meals we love - especially him - in a healthier way but still have it taste delish.
I have tons of people ask how to make pizza healthy or how bummed they are that they have to give it up. What?! I am NOT giving up pizza. Here's my recipe:
1 Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortilla (I have made cauliflower crust and made my own blend of flour and used it as crust but this wrap is the easiest)
4 tablespoons of Tomato Sauce - depending on how much you want
1/4 cup of red peppers (chopped)
1/4 onion (chopped + your choice what kind)
1/2-1 cup of spinach
1/4 asparagus (optional - use what you have)
Red Pepper Flakes and/or raw cheese - optional
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place the tortilla in oven for a few minutes
3. When the tortilla is slightly brown, remove from oven. Place sauce and any spices on next.
4. Top with suggested toppings or your choice of what you would like
5. Cook for at least 8-10 minutes